Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Dream…

I hope that I can get success in my job and marry someone before my grandparents will die. Three years ago, one of my grandfathers died due to cancer. I could not believe because he was fine. I was very sad. I was eager to show him my job, my wedding and my children. But now, I could never show him these things. Now I have one grandfather and two grandmothers. They are over 75 years old, and by luck they are fine. My grandparents always care about me, and they are pleased whenever I get good luck. I can know a lot of love from them, and I love them. Therefore, I really want to show them my happiness, so I hope they will live long and of couse with health.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I know what you mean about wanting to find someone or attain happiness that your grandparents can see before they die. I am not too concerned with marriage, but if I were to be married I would want my grandparents there. So either they have to live forever or I have to get married sometime in the next ten or so years. (My grandparents are pretty young).