Monday, December 1, 2008

Reminder

Whenever I hear "Sotsugyo syashin," I remember my high school life. What is "Sotsugyo Shasin"? It is a song that is sung by Yumi Matutoya who is a famous singer in Japan. "Sotsugyo syasin" means year book. The words said one day, a woman opened year book, and she remembered  her school life. I like this song. Every year, my high school's brass band played that song in graduation ceremony. Therefore, whenever I hear that tune, I remember my high school life. The graduation  ceremony usually take place in gymnasium, so I remember first my club that is basket ball, and next I remember my class teacher. I really enjoyed high school life, so whenever I hear that song, I feel good. I hope that I get a song here in carbondale like "sotsugyo shasin."

No comments: