Sunday, October 26, 2008

Japanese style party


When I went to the bar at first time in the U.S, I was very surprised because most of girls in the bar did sexy dance. It is common to meet your boyfriend/girlfriend in bar here, but in my country it is not common. Do you know "Gokon"? I think it is the most common chance to make boyfriend/girlfriend. A group of male and a group of female meet in Gokon and have diner together, after that they go to karaoke or borling. They do not each other except one of boys and girls who hold the Gokon. I think it is a kind of party. For example, if I hold Gokon here, I ask one of my guyfriends let's hold Gokon. And we decied when and where we take place that. After that, I gather female members around four or five. And one of my guyfriends also gathers his male friends four or five. And then we meet and have diner with some games. If you took part in that, and you would find person you like, you can exchange email adress and telephone number each other. And after Gokon you can hangout just with him/her. Eventualy, you will real date with him/her, in other words, you can get boyfriend/girlfriend. If you have plan to come to Japan, Why don't you take part in Gokon?

I got my boyfriend in Gokon, and our relationship is still good:-)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Me do a Gokon? Do you think there are Japanese men tall enough for me? We'll see about that.